The Knox-Box® Rapid Entry System is a secure emergency access program developed for property owners and first responders. First Responders across North America use the Knox-Box Rapid Entry System to prevent costly entry damage while protecting property and lives.
When a fire breaks out or there is a medical emergency, Knox® products allow immediate entry into buildings and property without forced entry damage or delay. Property owners store entrance keys, access cards and floor plans in high-security Knox-Box key boxes mounted near building entrances. Each Knox-Box purchased by a property owner is keyed to a single master key controlled by the local responding department.
In addition to key boxes and vaults, Knox padlocks and key switches operate with the same master key. There are so many gated communities today that fire and police departments are delayed when responding to emergency calls. Increased property damage and even total loss is a threat when property is not accessible.
Steps for Getting a Knox-Box for My Building
If you have any questions, please contact the Cumberland Valley Hose Company #2 before ordering.
- Go to www.knoxbox.com
- Scroll Down to the bottom of the page and select “Knox Products”
- Under Fire Department Agency Type “Vigilant”
- Select Vigilant Hose Co #1, Shippensburg
- Select Knox Box 3200/ Select & Configure.
- Commonly Used Knox Box Surface Mount 3261
- Commonly Used Knox Box Recessed Mount 3274
- Fill out address and organization information
- Credit Card will be needed to establish an account